Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Layout of the Day- "Famous Pose"


My page was chosen as "Layout of the Day 6/06" at The Digichick. I used Feebee's new kit "Pinky Boo" which is available at TDC Boutique.

You can view the thread here:
Layout of the Day" and TheseChicks

This really made my day.

Here's Feebee's new kit:


Scrappin' News:

I have 2 new CT, yep! NDISB {Natural Designs in Scrapbooking and Scrapbook-elements

I will be adding these 2 new Siggy:

Hubby is teasing me since I told him that I will stop scrapbooking for awhile since I'm busy. I have my schedule already and this will be my last CT. I will do my scrap work at night. My day will only be spent on Rein and the things that I'm doing, and of course, household chores. I could take a nap with Rein in the afternoon so I have powers to do my things when she goes to bed at night.

Have a great day!

3 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

Stop scrapbooking for a while? What?? That's crazy talk! LOL Congrats on layout of the day- how cool is that?

Thursday, June 08, 2006 12:23:00 PM  
Blogger Andrew said...

Hi girly! Congrats on your layout of the day and your new creative teams! Wow- you are super busy!! They're lucky to have you!

Thursday, June 08, 2006 12:30:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh wow! Congrats 3 times, Beth! 2 new CT's and being chosen as the layout of the day...what a great day you've had! I saw that post at TDC, but didn't open it up to see which LO was chosen. I wish I had now. I would have congratulated you there, too! :-) That really is the cutest layout! Great job, girl!

Rischa

Thursday, June 08, 2006 3:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home