Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Tiring

Yesterday was THE most tiring day for me. Rein and I went to her Pedia to check on her skin allergies and I also needed to buy Sebamed lotion for her. Our plan is to visit her Pedia, then go to Hokenjo for her 2nd round of Polio vaccine. But it was changed since she haven't taken the Chickenpox vaccine yet which is more important this season. She took the vaccine and I asked if she could get a blood test to find out what food is causing her allergy. Rein was already crying from the moment they checked on her weight and height. I feel that she's traumatized already.

They took Rein from me and placed her in a room to get her blood. I could hear her crying and I immediately followed them. Rein was calling me and she was binded with a towel and a fish-net like thing {I don't know what they call it} to restrain her. I couldn't resist crying when I saw her and I didn't imagine that they will take a lot of blood from her.

When it was finally over, I carried her to the Pharmacy. She didn't want to sit-down on her stroller. We went to the grocery for our 1 week food supply. After that we went home. I was carrying her the whole time. From the Supermarket to our house it took us more than 15 minutes of walking. It should be less than 10 mins. but since I was carrying her and moving the stroller, it took us much longer.

When we got home, my hands and legs were shaking. Rein is kinda heavy already plus I was moving a stroller with grocery items.

I've been very busy this past weeks, so I couldn't update my blog. Aside from the work I'm doing, I'm busy with Rein. We're doing a lot of activities.

4 Comments:

Blogger Nancy Comelab said...

Oh Beth, I can imagine your agony over little Rein! Poor thing! Hope she's feeling better too! And hope you are well too! Take care, girlfriend! {hugs}

Friday, May 26, 2006 10:29:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no...I hope she is alright. I know that I would have been shaken up by the ordeal also. I can't even imagine that they would do this without you being present, and to tie her down....uncalled for. Hope you both are better now. Take care!!!

Friday, May 26, 2006 11:19:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my! I'm tired just reading about your day! Poor wee one having to be restrained like that. I'd have been crying, too. I used to hate having to take my son in for his shots and blood work. And don't get me started on his allergy testing. That was hard to watch. I hope you two weren't traumatized too much.

Hugs,
Rischa

Saturday, May 27, 2006 2:36:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds like you have had some tramatic times lately, hope things get calmer for ya

Saturday, May 27, 2006 3:40:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home