Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Friday, June 02, 2006

Great day at the Disney Ambassador Hotel

Rein and I were out yesterday with my cousin Michiko and her son. We met at Nishi-Funabashi station and then proceeded to Ikspiari, a part of Disney Resort. Rein was a little aloof since it's been a long time since she saw them. We made an early reservation for a lunch buffet at CHEF MICKEY at the Disney Ambassador Hotel. It was actually a late lunch since we got in at around 2 pm. So we stayed at the lobby and let Rein and Ryoma play with each other. Rein was sleepy already, so she was a bit quiet.

When our time came, we had a sumptuous lunch. Food is great, loved the dessert. The ambiance is perfect. Of course, the Disney characters were present and were table hopping. Rein was scared, probably because she was sleepy already and they were trying to get Rein to play with them. We left past 4, not really sure because we were busy chitchatting and eating.

Here are some unedited photos:

Rein was actually crying at that time.

My Cousin Michiko and her Son {she's been living here since she was a baby}We got home past 6 pm. Rein fall asleep on our way home. It was a fun-day for us.

Just a note: I told hubby that I will go back to SBD diet this June. What a day to start a diet! hehehe... I was soo full up to now.

Till then. Thanks for stopping by. The second half of 2006 has began.

Have a great weekend!


3 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

Hi Beth! So glad you stopped by my blog so I could stop at yours! How cool is that! Looks like you had a great day with Mickey and friends! I'll be checking back regularly!!
Hugs,
C

Friday, June 02, 2006 11:02:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you all had a great time! Love those photos! I live near Orlando, Florida, so Disney World is close to me. Gotta love Disney, huh? Fun stuff!
Diet fever seems to be spreading, doesn't it? Way to go with the SBD! I'll stop by and cheer you on like you've done for me! :-) Gooooo Beth!! :-P

Hugs,
Rischa

Friday, June 02, 2006 3:21:00 PM  
Blogger Nancy Comelab said...

Yep... looks like you had a great time! Poor little Rein though...
Oh, good luck on your SBD (I suppose that's South Beach isn't it?). I have just started The Ultimate New York Body Plan (by David Kirsch) which is an extreme two wake make-over.. just in time before I leave for Europe! Hope all is well, Beth! {hugs}

Tuesday, June 06, 2006 4:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home