Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Shocking News

Although I haven't watched the result of American Idol yet. I read on the abc news site that CHRIS DAUGHTRY was ousted for the "Final 3" competition. I was really, really shocked!! Actually I called hubby, even though he doesn't want to know the result, I told him already and I was about to burst into tears, Yeah! I adore his voice soo much. I just don't understand why he got the least number of votes. How could it be??? I think it's not fair. Obviously, he was caught off guard. No one would think he'll be the one to be voted off, everybody thinks he's a shoe-in for the Finals. I thought it would be Katharine since she didn't perform well.

I will download the result tonight, FOX here is kinda late in telecast.

I'm soo disappointed. Could someone be manipulating the result? The so-called "mafia" style.

Anyways, good for Chris, he can start his 1st solo album right away and I will get a copy of it.

That's it for now, weather is not good today. I think it will last until next week. Have to go back to my work.

Thanks for reading!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was totally shocked too, I adore him! I think it is all just a ploy to get people to watch the last episodes, because everyone already knows that his talent is real, and getting an album deal for him is a given. I was so upset I wasn't sure I wanted to watch anymore, but I am still rootin' for Taylor.

Thursday, May 11, 2006 1:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home