Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Saturday, April 08, 2006

I'm a Feebee Girl

Got an email from Feebee Jardine {Fabulous Designer at The Digichick and Scrapboxx} last night. I was clueless since I didn't get her first email, got some problems with Yahoo and Hotmail. Her email's subject was "It's a Secret". When I opened it I was really shocked that I'm a FEEBEE GIRL. Yep!!! I AM.

There were some problems with my Yahoo mail, but now it's ok. I got the confirmation to join her Creative Team. I was deeply touched by her email.

Without further ado, you can view her announcement here--> FEEBEE GIRLS

There are 8 fabulous girls, one of which is YEN {dear friend of mine}. I'm sooo happy to be working with these talented ladies.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nancy Comelab said...

Congratulations, Beth, on being a FEEBEE girl! I am sure you will do each other proud! :)

Tuesday, April 11, 2006 5:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home