Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

What's new with me?

Wow! My last post was April 18 and today is May 9 already. It's been a while and I seldom visit my blog. I’ve been very, very busy that I couldn't update my blog. Last week, Japan celebrated Golden Week. It was a long holiday (3 working days). We went out almost everyday and Rein had soo much fun outside. The only downside was that it's soo expensive to go out. Anyways, we enjoyed it soo much.

I'm so happy with these new things that I'm doing, though sometimes I'm overwhelmed but still it's a new adventure for me. Hubby's helping me and he's very supportive. I'm thinking of ways to help him and I wish I could just push myself to the limit. If I could just absorb everything in one click and be a superwoman.

On Digital Scrapworld, I resigned again from one of the designers last May 1,.I can't commit to her anymore since I'm very busy. Love her stuff but I feel I have to let go for now. I will stick to 4 designers only, 3 of which are from The Digichick and Christy. With this I can concentrate more on the things I'm doing and not sacrifice the commitment I made to them. I've seen a lot of CT openings recently, some of them are amazing, sometimes I'm tempted to apply, if there's a designer that I really like, I might try. Do I make sense? :D hehehe... I also quit as a Design Team member on one of the scrap sites, I talked to the owner about it. If only I'm not busy, I would really really love being on a Design Team and hosting. At first, I was soo excited, but when I started with my new venture, I felt like my time is not enough since most of the team members are on the other side of the world.

On Rein, she's getting bigger and I am loving everything about her. She's such a happy and cheerful soul. There's so many new things about her and I just love being with her. Almost everyday we go to the Park, she would play and just mingle with the other kids. She enjoys it so much and I wouldn't trade being with her for anything else.

Thanks to all who wished me luck on my new endeavor. And to my sisterettes, inspite of a long distance relationship/friendship you never fail to communicate and give your support. And, of course, to my hubby. I will keep you posted on this.

2 Comments:

Blogger Raji said...

Hi! Beth. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Congrats. I love Feebee's designs. Looking forward to see your layouts with her designs.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006 9:50:00 PM  
Blogger Margie said...

Nice to find your blog-thanks for leaving a comment on mine-Feebee's kits are great! I really like your blog title-looks great with the bows!

Wednesday, May 10, 2006 3:10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home