Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Poor Blog

I haven't updated my blog again. Holy week just passed and I've been very busy with something other than digital scrapbooking. I paused for a while during the holy week, though I created a few for my CTs. I always wanted to start this thing that I'm doing right now, it's just that i get so busy with Scrapbooking and didn't pay much attention to it. I realized that time is running out and I have to do this now or else I won't be able to learn and do it.

I told hubby that I can do this new thing and scrapbooking at night. Need to start somewhere :D Got my paycheck again and I can get the Chanel bag that I wanted to buy last month or so. BUT, I don't have the courage to buy it. It's like I'm almost close to buying the bag but end up putting it back and think all over again since I'm eyeing for something more useful that I will be doing in the next couple of months.

Rein is more active now. I spent most of my time teaching her and she's becoming more demanding now. I am also coordinating something for her activities.

On the Digiscrappin' world, been really inactive last week. I'll try to catch up with LOs for my CTs. I've seen some openings for CT but I lean towards girlie kits for Rein. Feebee is one of the designers that got me. Awesome girlie-kit and 2 more. I think I'll stop accepting CT invitations for now, since I will be busy doing something else, something more important.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nancy Comelab said...

Hey Beth!
Did I congratulate you for being a FEEBEE girl yet? :) Congratulations! I can't wait to see your LO'! I always so love them!
How is everything? I noticed you talked about doing something else, something more important... have you got some project coming up? :) I'm always very curious... pardon me lol.
Beth, would you like to swap a photo of Rein? I would love to do a LO of your beautiful little girl! :)
I hope all is well. Talk soon!
Nancy

Friday, April 28, 2006 10:27:00 AM  
Blogger Nancy Comelab said...

Beth!
Just wanted to let you know that I have added you to my bloglist, I hope that is allrignt.
Also, I have put up an apology on my blog, so if you have a minute, please read it. :)
Have a great weekend!

Friday, April 28, 2006 4:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home