Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Thursday, October 21, 2004

First Look

My first ultrasound was at Bumrungrad Hospital, Bangkok Thailand on May 28, 2004 in the morning, attending Physician is Dr. Pongsak.


How I felt about the ultrasound? We didn't want to convince ourselves that we're pegnant, but when the doctor started the ultrasound and said that there's a life in there, we were in high spirits, the joy that we experienced on that very moment was something that we couldn't forget for the rest of our lives. I did cry, not because I'm sad, but because we were so blessed to have our baby. He/she was indeed a Miracle from God.

First Look

I wanted to know the gender of the baby because we want to start calling our baby with his/her name, we have names already about a year ago, and we want to buy the exact color for the baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home