Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Thursday, October 21, 2004

A Special Note to my Baby

I have been thinking about you all the time and been dreaming about you ever since I found out. I have high hopes and dreams for you, I have a lot of things that I want to do with you, your papa and I have been talking to you every night and he's been reading Disney story, he's teaching you some addition, subtraction, multiplication. During the day I keep on talking to you and telling you how much we love you and that we're excited to see you.

I would like you to know that we will do our very best to give you the very best of everything. But we don't want you to be spoiled. We will be here for you to guide, protect and mold you to be the person you want to be. We will support you in every step/endeavor you'll make.

BABY'S FIRST MOVEMENTS

We first felt our baby sometime at the end of my 4th month. It was Wednesday afternoon. The doctor said it was not our baby who moved, some organs in my body or bowel movement.

I first felt my baby move

Around the end of 4th and 5th month, it was very noticeable esp. at night. During this time, we usually enjoy him/her doing some acrobats and flutter.

If felt like? someone is practicing gymnastics. He/she's probably doing some somersault. Hubby said someone is playing baseball. Hehehe

How long it was before someone else could feel my baby move?

Nobody feels my baby's movement yet, because most of the time, she/he's active during the night. In the morning, we're busy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home