Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Friday, May 12, 2006

Finally

We downloaded American Idol, Amazing Race and Lost. We were able to watch all of them.

I've seen how disappointed Chris was by the look in his eyes. Can you believe I'm talking about it again. I'm still on the denial stage. My vote goes to Taylor and Elliot. Taylor has the strongest vote so far.

On The Amazing Race, I'm soo happy that team MoJo was finally eliminated. So it will be a battle between the Hippies, Frat Boys and Ray & Yolanda. The last race was from Aussie to Bangkok. Gosh! I miss Bangkok, again! I've seen familiar places that I used to go to when we were there. Again, it made me sad.

On Lost. They found another hatch, Libby died, though she said the word Michael. I just hope they figure it out and dig deeper. As always, they left us wondering what's gonna happen next.

That's it for now, I talked too much today. Today's weather forecast is Cloudy, I really hope to go out with Rein, if the weather permits.

WOW! Thank God it's Friday! Whew.


1 Comments:

Blogger nelly said...

i am totally 'lost' (ha ha) with all your talk on tv programs... but i wanted to stop in and say hello since you did the same for me!!

i am a bit envioius reading all you stuff about being on the creative teams and all that! but your LOs are always awesome, so i can see why you are doing it! so all the best =)

Friday, May 12, 2006 6:56:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home