Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Finally, out of the grave

Hopefully!!! hehehe... This was THE most stressful week for me. I almost burst into tears when I called hubby about Rein. She still has this Separation Anxiety thingy which I think I complained about weeks ago. Still, she doesn't want to be left alone in the sofa. I still bring her to the bathroom if I need to pee. She stands on top of the computer table so I could do some commenting on scrap sites. I can't concentrate on scrapbooking. I haven't done anything new for my CT and gave up one CT offer. Too bad for me, I love her design but I don't think I can handle it right now, with Rein asking for too much attention. Thank God hubby's here to help in cleaning the house. Whew! I vent too much lately. Hopefully, this will be a good week for us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home