Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Friday, June 16, 2006

LO: Dear Dad


I created this in behalf of my daughter who's 17 months old. Rein loves to say kikyu {Thank you} :) Rein little something for his Papa on Father's day.

Credits:
Super Dad kit by Mari K available at the Digichick.
Notebook by Amy Martin, Paint Brush by Fee Jardine
Font used: Pea Jeannie Script

Some updates:

I had a severe migraine this week, can't stay long at the computer and can’t create a layout. I feel like throwing up all the time. Already took the meds, still had it. It's so frustrating, can't play with Rein, can't go out and I always kept the curtains closed. But I'm doing ok now. Summer is fast approaching and that's probably the reason since it's getting hot and humid now. Hubby's quite busy watching the World Cup, I would love to see Japan go to the Final round. Although, it's impossible the way I saw them play with Australia. My bet??? Any team from Europe. Hubby loves Brazil soo much that he woke up at 4 am to watch the game. My bet goes to France, Germany and England. The other night, hubby and I were discussing about the thing that I'm doing. It took us about an hour to finish the work.

Thanks for reading folks and Have a great weekend!

4 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

I'm so glad you're feeling better- love that layout!

Friday, June 16, 2006 1:43:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your Slider at the top, sorry to hear about the migrane, been there, it Sucks! Glad to hear you are better though.

Friday, June 16, 2006 2:47:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your new layout! You make me want to go shopping seeing all of your nice layouts! lol
I'm so sorry you've had a migraine. Those are so painful! I usually don't get migraines...just regular head aches...which are still no fun. But I had a migraine twice before and they're probably the most excruciating things ever if you ask me. I hope you have some good meds to help you through them.

Hugs,
Rischa

Saturday, June 17, 2006 9:25:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Beth! Hope you'll get better soon. Loving your layouts and thanks for the birthday wishes! cheers!

Sunday, June 18, 2006 5:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home