Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Separation Anxiety

My toddler is suffering from severe Separation Anxiety since Monday. She's not like that before. I noticed yesterday that everytime I leave her to go to the bathroom or do my household chores, she would always want to be carried. If not, she'll cry out loud and when she cries the whole world knows . My next door neighbor would check on me on the veranda, probably wondering what I'm doing with her since there are some cases of Moms hurting, even killing, their own babies here in Japan.

I called my mom and told her about it and she said that's what I did when I was a toddler. It's a sort of karma. hehehe I can't do my things, she doesn't want me to leave, she just wants me to stay on the sofa or bed, read and watch all day. Don't get me wrong, I carried her everytime I cook, she joins me in the bathroom, we even take a shower together. I am loving the attachment that she's been showing. It's just that it's so intense. I know in time she will be able to outgrow it. I have read about the tips and tricks to mellow down this phase.

Enough of my rants. Have a great day!

1 Comments:

Blogger Akira Posh said...

I sooo can relate to this! The best thing to be a mom is the love you get from your child. :)

Thursday, March 02, 2006 4:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home