Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Some Updates....

First, I would like to thank all of you for your concern over my migraine thingy. And for those who sent private emails, I was deeply touched, thanks! Hopefully it won't happen again. Kisses to all of you.

Last Saturday, we celebrated Rein's mini debut, she turned 18th months old. We had dinner Friday night at Bella Bella Restaurant, a truely authentic Italian resto {their lasagna is to die for}. We went to Tokyo Sea Life Park on Saturday afternoon. It was unplanned so we forgot to bring the video cam. We left after lunch and I brought my meds for migraine in case I'll have another attack. Everything went smoothly.

This week, I was busy preparing for our trip back home. Rein and I will be flying to Manila, since my Mom will be there and most of my relatives from the US too. My cousin Ella will celebrate her 18th Birthday at the Manila Hotel. I will be using hubby's NW worldperks miles. I'll keep you posted on this.

We were supposed to go to Premium Outlet today, but hubby can't walk too much, he has a problem with his left ankle although he visited the doctor already, still he feels some pain. We decided to postpone it and wait for my mom who will be coming with me when we come back here. We plan to visit Mt. Fuji as well. Hopefully, everything goes well.

Rein is having fun playing games on our laptop, she loves Sesame Street ones especially Elmo's. That leaves me without a computer to create layouts and visit scrap sites. When she's done playing, she would go to the couch and ask me to read with her. Oftentimes she wants to go out, even though she feels the sweltering summer heat. By the time we get back, we're both exhausted but then I'll have to prepare our dinner, put her to bed and guess what???? Even if I ask my hubby to wake me up so I could do my stuff, I couldn't get out of bed.

Today, we went out although the weather was unpredictable.

Hope you guys are having a great weekend!

3 Comments:

Blogger FunnyFarmKeeper said...

Beth-Oh no Migranes are the worst (my sister suffers from them!) That's cool your dd loves to play games on the computer-when my dd was a lil bit older than your dd she loved to play games too on the computer. her favorite was BLUES CLUES-in fact today at age 11 she won't part with it-too many great memories for her! Anyhow hope you have a good weekend!

Sunday, July 16, 2006 3:51:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hiya Beth! Happy 18 months to little Rein! I hope those migraines stay away from you from now on. So sorry to hear hubby has a ankle problems. I hope he feels better soon!

Hugs,
Rischa

Monday, July 17, 2006 11:10:00 AM  
Blogger Twisted Cinderella said...

Happy 18th months Rein!That sounds like a lovely evening.

Have a great trip back home!

I hope your hubby can walk now.

Monday, July 17, 2006 11:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home