Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Another Migraine Attack

This morning, I had a severe Migraine attack. I was done uploading my layout entitled "Precious Baby Girl" at scrap sites and left some praises for other scrappers, done with some household chores, when I felt the pain. It was different from the usual migraine that I've had. I shivered, vomited more than thrice, my head turned upside down. I was soo helpless, my hands were shaking when I tried to give Rein some food.

I called hubby, he was having lunch at that time and I told him that I can't handle Rein. I let her play when I was lying on the bed but saw her pull the chair and put back some plates in the sink. I really can't handle her at that time. I went on and off to the toilet.

Finally, hubby arrived and we rushed to the hospital. I was given some meds. This has been my problem eversince, especially during Summer time. I feel alot better now, I slept when we got back and woke up before 8PM.

Hubby's asking me, how does it feel to suffer from migraine attacks? I told him, he's lucky he doesn't have it because it's really such a burden.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry you had another migraine attack. :-( I know how horrible those are. Regular head aches are hard enough to deal with, but migraines are debilitating. I don't suffer from them now, but I had a couple not long after an accident a while back. I wouldn't wish that kind of pain on anyone. Especially someone as sweet as you. I hope you're having a pain free day now.

Rischa

Friday, July 07, 2006 10:14:00 AM  
Blogger Twisted Cinderella said...

Sorry you had a migraine, I have TMJ and I know how hard it can be to be struck by pain like that, I hope you are feeling better now.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006 1:16:00 AM  
Blogger nelly said...

hope you are feeling better!! its awful knowing you can't play and look after your child! i've been there!!

take care of yourself!!!

Thursday, July 13, 2006 12:05:00 AM  
Blogger Twisted Cinderella said...

Just dropped by, I hope you are feeling better. I know these migraine's can stick around a while.

Friday, July 14, 2006 11:30:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I hope that you get to feeling better. I do not suffer from migraines but my father suffers with them and I have seen the pain that he's been in. Take care of yourself!!!

Saturday, July 15, 2006 1:23:00 PM  
Blogger Corina said...

Oh poor you girl! Mr Corina gets headaches daily and I swear they are migraines, but he doesn't listen to me! I get headaches every now and then, so I feel for you and can only imagine what a misgrained does! BIG HUGS!

Monday, July 24, 2006 1:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home