Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

We're going home

Hi peeps!

I'm kinda busy this week preparing our stuff as well as for my mom's VISA, Yes! My mom will be joining us here for a while. We are leaving early next week. Hubby's telling me not to be too much of a perfectionist with this trip cause I have a tendency to get disappointed when vacation plans don't go well. Being an OC, I can't help but write everything that we will be needing and organize our itinerary as early as now. I will be sending an email to the designers I work with that I will be on leave.


I have told some of my friends and former officemates. I miss them and we plan to have lunch or dinner or probably a night out. We have a lot of catching up to do.

I also prepared some invites for my Mom's surprise Bday Party and I already sent an email to her friends. Thank goodness for technology, I don't have to look for her college friends.

I will also prepare a Baby Shower for my SIL (Sister in-law).

Pamper myself with massage from head to toe. I wish hubby's with me, he needs it more than I do.

A trip to Tagaytay highlands with my family and stroll around Tagaytay.

Attend my cousin's debut at the Manila Hotel. She was born and raised in the US, but wanted to celebrate it with relatives in the Philippines, so she gets the chance to know them.

Bonding with Rein's cousins, Miles and Nina, Hubby's favorite nephew and niece. And from my side, with Charles.

Some personal things to do.

I''ll find time to scrap and leave some love to my fellow scrappers, surely i'll have lots of pictures to scrap.

Eat and have fun.

Oh, I really hope that hubby could join us.

Hope you guys are doing ok. Thanks for stopping by.

14 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

Hi! I didn't know you were going to Manila.. and for a month!! That sounds just wonderful!Have a great trip, sweetie!

Thursday, July 27, 2006 1:39:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi beth,
my first time to leave a comment in your blog. :-) anyway, it was nice seeing you and rein yesterday. hope we can see each other more often. enjoy your vacation in manila, and don't eat too much. ;-) take care!

Friday, July 28, 2006 5:07:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hello Beth! Have a safe trip ha. I hope you enjoy your vacation. :)

Sunday, July 30, 2006 2:46:00 AM  
Blogger PD said...

Hey there...beautiful blog and thanks for stopping by my crib..lol
Congrats on Rein turning 1!
Cheers for your comments re Marcie!
TC

Monday, July 31, 2006 10:26:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, lots of things on your to-do list! Enjoy your vacation time and take lots of photos to share with us for when you get back!

Thanks for stopping by my blog, BTW! It's always nice to see a comment from you. :-)

Hugs,
Rischa

Monday, July 31, 2006 3:14:00 PM  
Blogger Nikki said...

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Hope you have a wonderful trip!

Monday, July 31, 2006 10:35:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

have fun! i'm oc, too and write down EVERYTHING! LOL! :)

Thursday, August 03, 2006 4:52:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mama Angel :) Whew, what a trip! I believe it was your first time to experience a delayed flight and I was not there with you. I'm very thankful that you and Rein arrived safely in Manila.

Rein will surely be amazed to see all the loving relatives she has there. From her little world of Papa, Mama and Rein, she'll be overwhelmed by the love and attention that she'll get there. I hope you'll both enjoy your vacation.

Love you 8 :-*

Friday, August 04, 2006 2:58:00 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

Hope you're having a great trip! We'll miss you! :)

Sunday, August 06, 2006 5:15:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! Hope you`re having a great time there! Chikka naman..lol

Ingatz!

Saturday, August 12, 2006 1:31:00 AM  
Blogger Nancy Comelab said...

Hi Beth! I am back, and I see that you are leaving! I hope you have a wonderful trip.. as wonderful as mine was! Oh... check my blog, there's a postcard there for you! :)

Mag-ingat ka and enjoy! {{{hugs and kisses}}}

We'll talk soon!!! Congratulations on Rein's first birthday!

Saturday, August 12, 2006 5:52:00 PM  
Blogger Nancy Comelab said...

Hey girl, it's been sooo long! I do hope you are having a great time! Just wanted to let you know I miss you!!! Take care! Hugs, Nancy.

Monday, September 25, 2006 10:01:00 AM  
Blogger Andrew said...

Beth, where are you??? I miss you!

Saturday, October 28, 2006 2:29:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello! Thanks for visiting my scrap blog again. Kindly update your link to my blog.

So much have happened I already lost track. But I hope you're doing well and good.

Have a fun weekend!

Friday, November 24, 2006 10:41:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home