Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Friday, February 17, 2006

V-day Celeb

We celebrated V-day at Bella Bella, an Italian Restaurant. Their lasagna is to die for, it's so yummy and has Panceta on it. We also love the carbonara and foccacia bread with cheese. I planned to celebrate it at Tokyo Dome but since it's a weekday we opted for some place near our home. We left a little early so Rein could play while we wait for Papa to arrive. While waiting for him, we bought our gifts at Eddie Bauer, one from me and one from Rein. Hubby was surprised when he saw the gift, I got mine when I woke up in the morning, he didn't want me to wake up but I told him that I need to do my laundry. I found his li'l something for me on the computer table. So sweet of him!

What I miss about V-day is going to a concert. When I was still single, V-day is one of my most awaited event of the year. I could go to 3 concerts like feb 12-14 and still crave for more. Mostly foreign concerts but I was able to watch some local artists/bands.
Whew! I can't go to bed right now, I have to wait for my laundry. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home