Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Monday, February 13, 2006

To the man I love so dearly

Journaling reads:

Let me tell you why I fell in love with you...
because you were the man I had always dreamed of,
because you were not at all what I expected,
because I looked into your eyes and saw my soul's companion.

I fell in love with you because I heard your voice and knew I'd found my heart's desire,
because you could make me laugh and kiss away my tears,
because you were strong and didn't need to prove it.

I fell in love with you because you were wise beyond your years,
but would always be a little boy,
because I wanted to understand you, but you would always remain a mystery.

I fell in love with you in one moment...
I married you because I needed a lifetime to tell you why

Credit:
Hearts desire by TDC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home