Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Rein's First Halloween Party on Monday


I asked Iona for a schedule of the Halloween Party for babies and kids, It was a short notice because I was hesitant if Rein could make it. Although she doesn't know the concept of the event yet, I decided that it will be nice for her to experience the trick or treat activities that we usually did in Bangkok. There will be pumpkin carving, magics, and a lot more. It's fully-booked already and I'm glad that she accomodated us even with a very short notice. The place will be packed with expats from all over the world plus the japanese mums.

Now, I have to find a pumpkin costume for Rein. I'm still thinking of what she's gonna wear. We'll definitely enjoy the party.

Watch out for pictures and stories.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home