Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

30 Facts About MrsG That Makes Me Fall Head Over Heels For Her

Lively personality
Incredibly funny
Loves to eat
Insists she's only 28
Beautiful
Extremely talented
Talkative
Hates pretentious people
Sings to her heart's content
Always mindful of others
Never backs out from a fight
Topnotch chef
Orderliness
Sweet as honey
Great wife and mom
Understanding
God fearing
Outstanding fashionista
Laughs at my jokes
Independent
Lives life to the fullest
Obsessive compulsive
Vast knowledge on kikay stuff
Excellence is always her goal
Young at heart
Outgoing
Unique
She completes me
Organized
Our memorable escapades


These are only a few of the things that make me such a lucky guy to have you as my wife. In a few days you'll be turning 30 :) I'm pretty sure this list will continue to grow together with us. Love you so much -- MrG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home