Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Confession of a First Time Mum


Being a Mum is something I look forward to, believe me. I enjoy and love nursing my baby. Living abroad is kinda hard especially if you have a baby to take care of and household chores to do everyday. No yaya and maid for that matter. I admit I miss the corporate world. But I chose to stay at home with my baby to teach her, see and be the first one to witness the milestones in her life. And besides, she'll only pass this stage once and I want to guide her and not miss any single moment.

Though, as a Mum I have my share of irritability and impatience. Just this evening as I'm preparing for our dinner, Rein was constantly crying and was holding on to my right leg. I was so annoyed and shouted at her to stay away from me for awhile, she cried loudly when I shouted and made me stop preparing food.

I was exhausted when hubby arrived. I was so tired and worned-out. My patience is getting shorter. I know some of you can relate to me. We're Mums, we're not superwomen who could just take everything and don't get furious for a while. I'm not like Bree (from Desperate Housewives) either who is composed no matter what. I'm a first time mum who is new on this parenting thingie.

(I was kissing my baby when i cooled down and whispered how sorry I am for shouting, a drama-mum strikes back).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home