Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

My Favorite Movie Quotes


You had me at hello -Jerry Maguire

Kimmy says if you love someone you say it, you say it right then, out loud. Otherwise the moment just... Passes you by...- Michael O' Neill in My Best Friend's Wedding

It's amazing the clarity that comes with psychotic jealousy.- My Best Friend's Wedding

"Love is passion. Obsession. Someone you can't live without. Someone you fall head over heels for. Find someone you can love like crazy, and will love you the same way back. Listen to your heart. No sense in life without this. To make the journey without falling deeply in love, you haven't lived a life at all. You have to try, because if you haven't tried, then you haven't lived." - William Parrish in 'Meet Joe Black'

I would rather have one breath of her hair, one kiss of her mouth, one touch of her hand than an eternity without it. - City Of Angels

I love that you get cold when it is 71 degrees out. I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love that you get a little crinkle in your nose when you're looking at me like I'm nuts. I love that after I spend day with you, I can still smell your perfume on my clothes. And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. And it's not because I'm lonely, and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible - When Harry Met Sally

You can't express every feeling that you have every moment that you have them - When Harry Met Sally

Marcia Fieldstone: Tell me what so special about your wife?
Sam Baldwin: Well, how long is your program? Well, it was a million tiny little things that, when you added them all up, they meant we were suppose to be together… and I knew it. I knew it the first time I saw her. It was like coming home, only to no home I’d ever known. I was just taking her hand to help her out of a car and I know. It was…. magic Sleepless in Seattle

Destiny is something we’ve invented because we can’t stand the fact that everything that happens is accidental.- Sleepless in Seattle

And if one person is always drawing the world as they want it to be, I guess the other person has no choice but to draw it the way it is. I guess that’s why they never wrote a book about Harold’s wife.- The Story of Us

I'll make him an offer he can't refuse. - The Godfather

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home