Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Friday, September 17, 2004

After all these years

What is a friend? A friend is someone who will be there for you, no matter what, she/he will be willing to lend a helping hand, she/he will be there in good times and in bad times. These are the kinds of friends that I have now. We’ve been friends for more than a decade. We’ve been through ups and downs in life and manage to keep in touch with each other. Life’s lessons made us strong individuals.

There are some things that I have in mind and will always treasure forever. Grace and I would always go to the gym together and we’ll go out on a date together. And the next day, I always ask her what she thinks of that guy, and she will always reminds me to opt for someone really nice. Sometimes, I’m perplexed and would always ask her to join me in my date. She is such a nice person. Same thing goes with Candee (Edhee). I just love this woman, she was there when I failed in a relationship and encouraged me to move on, I would always go to their house and chat with her, at all times we end up with a bottle of beer.

I remember the time I was heartbroken and they stood up for me, and I stood up for them. We will often go to Padis Point, Tia Maria’s or somewhere in Malate or Makati, and drink till we drop. They listened to my unending story and frequently asked them what did I do wrong to deserve such a thing? They’ll just look up and tell me “you deserve more and you’ll find what you’re looking for”.

How time flies so fast, most of us are married, only one left unmarried and she’s now living her life in the States. It’s good that we keep in touch and often chat. I’m glad we stay as friends, although we’re apart. Grace is happily married with 2 girls, Candee is happily married too with 3 boys. Jasmin and May are both single.

I have so many memories with them. I will always value our friendship until the end of time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home