Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Thursday, September 09, 2004

9 years ago

When I failed in relationships, I asked myself what went wrong. There were times when it seems nothing was wrong. Sometimes love just naturally fades away and this happens to people who are simply not meant for each other. I know it is difficult to comprehend why relationships suddenly take unexpected turns. But such things happen. People we treasure go away for a reason. Sometimes we have to stop asking why and just accept it. We should stop being bitter and just be thankful that for once, we have loved and shared our life with that person and made beautiful memories together. That acceptance will give us the courage to move on and make us realize that when God takes away something from us, he has a better plan for us. Although I have only been around for what some may consider just a short amount of time, I feel as though life's lessons so far have given me wisdom far beyond my age. While my life for the most part has been full of light, I've definitely had my share of darkness. I do not, however, regret one tear I've shed, one heartache I've experienced, or even one night I've spent in emotional distress. For these have been the most influential events in shaping my life and teaching me some of life's most valuable lessons. I realized that the laughter I had served as sunshine to a seedling, just as the tears I shed served as the rain. The love that I share is the food that makes the seed grow and flourish.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home