Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Sunday, September 04, 2005

Accidental Mom (Part I) I wish....


L. R. is a part of my life. People say she's stubborn--a hard headed person and with no ambitions at all. I wish i could speak for her. It's not too late for her to change, she can still go back to school (College) and fix her life if she wants to. But since she got pregnant by her boyfriend, it may be difficult.

What can i say? I've done my part in trying to build a better future for her and got tired of giving advises and listening to her undying words like " Yes I will do that, or Yes Ate, I know that!" I can't hide how disappointed i am with the things that she's going through right now. I wanted to help her in many ways, but then again, I want to teach her the hard lessons in life.
Having a baby is a gift from God. It's not something that you accept just because it's there. But then, you're clueless on how to raise a child. In married life, it's a transition from being a couple to becoming parents. I must admit, having Rein changed everything from being a "not-so Shopaholic" to "Baby comes first before anything else". It was a life changing event for me and for my husband, and we embrace and love it.
I wish she knew by now what path she's diving into. It's not the end of the world yet and she still has a lot of time left to correct her mistakes in life. I know she wants to go back to school after giving birth. I don't know how she'll manage to take care of the baby though. We'll be here to support her. But she has to prove first that she can finish it.
I wish she realized how lucky she was to have us, despite the things she have done.
I wish she'll be a good mom. It's going to be a fun-ride with "Stress and Anxiety" always by her side. Adjustments would take a bit longer that she thinks.
I wish he will take care of you, especially your baby. He's not man enough to face us. Be man enough to show us that he can take care of you and the baby. Emotionally and financially.
Lastly, I pray for a safe delivery and a healthy baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home