Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Party Planning for our Li'l Princess



We started planning for Rein's 1st Birthday. Since we are out of the country, we thought that we should start early. So we have more time to think about the decorations, invites, games and some party stuff. I have a lot of ideas in mind and I wish I could do it all. Hubby's teasing me that it's my birthday not Rein's. Of course, you dreamt of having an extravagant party when you were a kid. It's okay to incorporate it into your child's party, provided that you wouldn't go overboard. So far we are 80% done in planning.
Rein's favorite character is Elmo. Elmo always makes her smile and giggle. So we thought of having a Sesame Street Party. Our caterer would be the same as what we had in her Christening and Jollibee for kids. We reserved the venue at RMH in Roxas, Boulevard. We'll have some art work (which we plan to put in her time capsule). All party stuff will be themed. I am a bit of an OC when it comes to planning. I'm very detailed and a perfectionist.
Drop me a note if you have some ideas in mind. I would appreciate it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home