Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Sunday, October 17, 2004

First concert in Bangkok together


Eagles Live in Bangkok(Oct.15-16,2004)

We were excited yesterday for the Eagles’ concert. I was busy updating my blog around 2-3 pm and decided to take a nap for an hour. But I can’t sleep. Perhaps, I’m excited about the concert and edgy if we could get a cab after the concert.

We started preparing around 4:15 pm. I took a bath and hubby did the cleaning of dishes, since I was the one who cooked our lunch. We were ready at 5 pm and took a cab to Muang Thong Thani Impact Arena. It took us about 30 minutes only to get there. We have no expectations on the said place because it was our first time. I talked to myself that I won’t spoil the night. We ate dimsums however we didn’t like it, I was expecting a taste similar to MK. So we dined at McDonald’s. I was aware that my sugar level will sky-rocket, and it did, it was 170.

Back to the concert, we didn’t expect to see our OB there. He was seated about 5 rows from us on the same bracket. I was relieved. If there’s any emergency, he was there to assist us.

The concert started at 8:15 pm. It was a superb performance! They sang around 30 songs. Most of the songs that we know were performed. They still have amazing voices. While having a short break, we said our hellos to our OB and he came to us and talked about my pregnancy particularly my Gestational Diabetes. He reassured us that everything will be fine, as long as I follow the advise of my endoc and control my food intake.

The concert ended at 11:30 pm. After singing Desperado, we left immediately so we could walk around since I was seated for a long time. Luckily, we were able to get a cab after just a short walk. We arrived home at 12:10 am. Hubby wants to listen to the Eagles on DVD but I told him to do it the next day as the songs from the concert might not sink in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home