Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Lucky Me

I usually express how I feel to my husband, even though there were times that I'm a control freak. I am so lucky to have him and I couldn't ask for more. His patience in dealing with my ups and downs made me realize how blessed I am to have him.

He always accompanied me on my check-ups ever since I found out I'm pregnant. He's there for me at all times. He deals well with my mood swings and comprehend each other. At times, my conscience knocks me off especially when I do or say something stupidly. My pregnancy shouldn't be an excuse to act differently. I was messed up with some issues right now. He told me he'll prolong his patience for the duration of my pregnancy, he'll try not to over react over petty quarrels which were mostly started by me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home