Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

It ain't over til the fat lady sings!

I can't express how deeply sad I am these days. My husband's boss talked to him last Thursday night regarding his project that might end on November or December. Although we anticipate it would happen sooner or later. We're more concerned now cause we're having a baby. And we want to keep the job as much as possible. Who would not want the best for their offspring? All we can do now, is pray to God for the extension until December.

Que sera sera
Whatever will be, will be.

But if it's time to move on, we have to move on. I just love Thailand. And if there's an offer again here we'll definitely grab it. We still don't know where our second project would be. We're confident that God has a better plan for us.

We're still ambivalent if we're going home on December or stay here until I give birth.

Certainly, It ain't over til the fat lady sings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home