Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Saturday, May 29, 2004

Finding Out

Baby’s due date January 15,2005

I thought I might be pregnant because I wasn't feeling well especially at night, some of my friends told me that I might be pregnant, but still I didn't think of that be
cause I was told by my OB that I have to undergo some fertility work ups because of my Polycystic Ovary and Hyperprolactin. Although, my maternal instincts is telling me that possibly I’m pregnant, so when we visit a doctor due to my fever I told her to give me some medicines that won't affect my body since I’m preparing to get pregnant, in that same day, I found out that I’m pregnant.

Oh how I felt when the pregnancy was confirmed! When we arrived at the hospital, we had mixed emotions, we want to hold our excitement until we’re sure that it’s true but if you happen to see us at that time, our face showed how happy we were. Miracles do happen. I’m 6 weeks pregnant. I was crying the whole time while the doctor was showing us our first ultrasound with the baby, it’s a gift from heaven.


Who was with me at the time? Who else??? My husband! He was there all the time and I’m so grateful to him.