Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Saturday, October 06, 2007

Some Good News and Bad News

Hi peeps!

How was your week? Mine is not that good. My mom left yesterday for Manila after a 3 month stay with us. She's happy that she'll be able to attend my Grandma's 80th Birthday which will be held in Manila. Only two of my aunties, one is in the U.S. and the other in Japan, couldn't make it but they sent video clips for their greetings. We also sent our video greeting plus some of my cousins based in London.

In Scrapping News:

I am on Scrapbook Ideas as a Featured Scrapper. Jess interviewed me and I was so happy to be featured there. Here's the link:
Featured Scrapper
Also, my Indulge layout will be featured at Memory Makers on October 7, 2007. Here's the link:
Indulge

Thanks to all who left comments and emails with regard to this. :)

I just got an email from a magazine and they are interested in one of my pages for publication next Summer 2008. I was shocked when she mentioned the amount they'll pay for it. But it's not really the money but the recognition that makes me sooo happy. That is soo kewl!

The weather is quite good today, we are opting to go out after hubby finishes watching his super Saturday sports schedule (2 ALCS baseball games and F1 qualifying).

Thanks for stopping by!

Have a great weekend!

11 Comments:

Blogger Michelle Filo said...

oh Beth, I know too well how it feels for mom to go back home after an extended stay... isn't hard to live apart?

congratulations on all your scrapping news :) which magazine will you be on the Summer?

cheers

Monday, October 08, 2007 11:52:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi!!! i read the feature on you from Scrapbook Ideas.

Ang galing ng LOs mo! super :) and you're daughter is sooo cute.

I'm just a beginner myself, I've only posted two LOs on the net (http://verabear.com/scraps.aspx)

But you... hands down, ang galing. I'm your new fan :)

Tuesday, October 09, 2007 8:31:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on all the great scrap news, Beth! I miss hearing from you. Just wanted to stop by and see what you'd been up to!

Hugs,
Rischa

Tuesday, October 09, 2007 6:18:00 PM  
Blogger ~currant7 said...

beth - congrats on the new feature for next year's mag. you're always my #1 inspiration. :D

Tuesday, October 09, 2007 8:29:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi sweetie!!

thanks for visit my blog.. I´m so happy about this... congrats to the great news... love all your pages... and I wait of photos from your dd...

hugs nicky

Wednesday, October 17, 2007 5:19:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi.. i love your layouts.. i was just wondering, do you know of other sites (aside from Shabby Princess) that offer free digital scrapbook kits? Or do you still have copies of the old Shabby Princess kits?

u can reach me thru: m_denise212@yahoo.com

I am just beginning to digiscrap and your scraps just inspire me to do good on my first few attempts..

*pinay & proud..

Wednesday, October 24, 2007 9:35:00 PM  
Blogger Eeduj said...

happy birthday sistah! i love you... and i really found a true friend in you... we might be far away from each other but in my heart you will always be my dearest friend and will always treasure the moments that we were together...

Sunday, October 28, 2007 1:48:00 AM  
Blogger Mich said...

hi Beth, dropping by here! congrats! i really love your LOs you deserve it! :)

Tuesday, October 30, 2007 5:42:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

can I just link you up?

Thursday, November 01, 2007 10:31:00 PM  
Blogger Beth {kewl_jive} said...

Litzie said...

can I just link you up?

Sure, Litzie :)

Thursday, November 01, 2007 11:53:00 PM  
Blogger -eVa- said...

hey beth, my sweetie, how are you? totally miss you around! hope you're doing fine. hugs to you!

Saturday, November 24, 2007 9:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home