Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Monday, October 01, 2007

It's been a LOOONG TIME!

Hi peeps!

It's been a loooong time since I last added a post in my neglected blog. Life is a bit hectic on my side of the world. A lot of things happened the past weeks. I have been very busy preparing for my Grandma's 80th Birthday. She'll be celebrating her Birthday in the Philippines and will drop by Tokyo for a week on their way back to the States.

I am thankful that my SIL helped me out with this, and now everything is set. I made her invites for the party which will be held in my Uncle's Condo (Clubhouse). My Aunties and Uncles will be arriving too. My uncle offered a free ticket for me so I could join them. I asked Rein if I could fly to Manila and leave her with my Mom and she replied with an emphatic "NO", Mama-Stay!

My niece will also celebrate her 7th Birthday next week. Her party theme is Princess Jasmine. I also made her invites and another one for a friend who will be having a baby shower for her sister.

My Brother passed the Nursing Board Exam and we'll be having his oath taking tomorrow at the Araneta Coliseum. I am really proud of him!

We are planning to spend our Christmas vacation in the Philippines and Rein is super excited to be with our family once again.

On Scrapping News:

Anytime this week, I will be getting 2 magazines (different companies) with Rein's Layouts. I got 4 publications. Another good news is I was contacted by Digital Scrapbook Magazine and one of my pages will be for publication early next year. Sooo happy!!!!

I have some more good news to come. :)

Thanks for stopping by!

Have a great week! :)

6 Comments:

Blogger Helena said...

Woo hoo! Congrats on the publications! Very cool.

Tuesday, October 02, 2007 12:29:00 PM  
Blogger Maria Teresa said...

Hey Beth!!!! You rock! Wanna be like you when I grow up. heheheh. Oh don't forget to eat some puto bumbong for me when you go home to PI.

Tuesday, October 02, 2007 2:23:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

First of all Congratulations on the publications - though it is not surprising because your LO's are absolutely darling to look at. You seem like one busy lady!! Hope your Xmas Vacation is F-U-N !!!

Tuesday, October 02, 2007 3:54:00 PM  
Blogger Flergs said...

Congrats! And hope you have great fun travelling (lucky bugger!)

Tuesday, October 02, 2007 7:26:00 PM  
Blogger Mich said...

wow, lots of good news! congrats Beth! ;)

Thursday, October 04, 2007 4:19:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on your publications Beth - I'm so happy your beautiful pages will be seen by an even wider audience :)!

Saturday, October 06, 2007 5:07:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home