Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Monday, June 04, 2007

The Shabby Shoppe and Creative Team

Have you seen the new look at the Shabby Shoppe? Here is the link http://www.theshabbyshoppe.com/homepage.asp
I just love it! It's fabulous. :)

I am thankful to Kristie (owner of Shabby shoppe) for making me her Guest Artist. She's such a sweet gal and I enjoy exchanging emails with her. Love her! :) and Ohh... Don't forget to check the Shabby Team, in case you want to see and read our BIO.

Hey, please don't forget to book June 5-6 for our Belated Birthday Bash happening at the Shabby Shoppe. You'll definitely enjoy the SALE we are having, plus products coming in and a lot more. See you there!!!

Ohh... and also, I am happily creating as Guest CT for CatScrap (May-June) and Amy Wolff of The-Lilypad June-July) and with Michelle Underwood of SBB. Should you have time, please check their fabulous designs. I really hope to post everyday. We will be having visitors again, this time from the US. Archie's cousins will be arriving on the 13th and my uncle, also from the US, will be here on the 19th. He's my favorite uncle, he's really kewl. I will definitely make a page for him.

Thanks for stopping by, hope you had a great weekend!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Rona said...

Congrats on all your CT gigs, Beth!!! That is SO awesome....your lineup is awesome!!!

Wednesday, June 06, 2007 1:50:00 PM  
Blogger HartofDixie said...

I added you beth! Been really busy for work here and no time to scrap na hehehe.. na tired lang! Thanks for droppin' by.

Wednesday, June 06, 2007 2:05:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just a note to say hello!
Hugs, Love the slide thingy!
Thena

Wednesday, June 06, 2007 4:06:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the SHabbyshoppe ct...what fun!
And I love your "looking forward to list" - great idea!!!

Wednesday, June 06, 2007 7:47:00 PM  
Blogger Juzahlyn said...

gosh sis nde ka na maabot ang galing naman CT ka na ng Shabby Princess...wow ...you LOs rawk kasi..I saw nga sa newsletter yong mga LOs mo for shabby princess ang gaganda

Friday, June 08, 2007 11:48:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home