Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Saturday, December 03, 2005

What's happening?

Last night, an earthquake with magnitude 6.5 hit Tokyo (center was NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU) I'm getting used to earthquakes here, thank God it didn't go over than 6.5

Wow! Been busy scrapping and still got a lot of work to do. I'm not done with Rein's ABC Book that I wanted to give to my in-laws when we get to Manila. I am still thinking of changing some of it. I am loving the challenges on the scrap site. It helps me improve my layouts and harness my artistry.

Today we went back to Gonohashi Kids Clinic for our second flu shot. I was hoping to see Rein's doctor (the one who speaks english) but he was not there. I have a lot of questions regarding her vaccines. I'll just give him a call early next week.

We need to buy another laptop. Hubby's busy with the financial side, reading and browsing the net, looking for a good deal. Our investment is getting better and we are hoping to make another one early next year. While he's busy with the financial side, I'm busy with my digital scrapbook album for Rein and first birthday Party.

Not much right now, we had dinner AGAIN at the chinese Resto. I'm so addicted to Chinese food right now, looks like I was deprived for 6 months. We were there last night :D Getting heavier!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home