Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Insync and some updates

Finally, we are insync with Lost Season 2. We just finished watching Season 2 yesterday from Episode 1 to 8.

On Desperate Housewives
George is so pathetic and goody-goody person. I wish Bree realizes that. Is she blinded by love? Does she really love George? I don't think so. I don't know if Gab's way of grieving is through shopping. I was laughing out loud when the big guy handed her a balloon. It was such a relief to Gab and hopefully she'll get pregnant again or maybe the baby didn't feel wanted.

On Lost
I just hope that the ending of Lost is not some crappy series out there. Michelle Rodriguez playing Anna Lucia's role is the same policewoman like in SWAT, it's a stereotypical role again for her. {IMHO}

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home