Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Monday, October 03, 2005

Accidental Mom (Need to get this off my chest)


Just Venting...

Last week I received a text message from my Godfather in Manila. He said that A.M. left our house around midnight with the baby. My Godfather lives next door to us. He was the one taking care of her needs and was there in the hospital when she delivered the baby, he deserves to get respect from her. When I read the text about her, I was so angry. I have a lot of questions in my mind. How could a mother leave the house with a baby at 3 a.m.? What was she thinking? Why can't she tell us that she doesn't want to stay there? We just want her to stay there for a month out of concern for the baby. Why can't she text me? I don't know who planned it and I don't care anymore.

You've done so much trouble in your life young lady. You've hurt a lot of people, especially your family. You're not worth a single tear! You've hurt Mom tremendously. In case you forgot, it was "US" who took care of you when no one stood by you. From pre-natal check-ups, baby stuff and up to the last minute we paid for the hospital bill. We don't deserve to be treated this way! You have no respect and you're a user! People like you don't belong in our family. "Sukdulan ang galit namin sayo, wala kang kwentang tao".

To your Boyfriend
From the very start of your relationship, I tried to understand both of you. I respected you even if you didn't show-up when you got her pregnant, up to the last minute we supported both of you. You don't have the balls to talk to us, nakakalalaki ka. Don't you ever dare talk to me or my brothers!

Message to both of you
May your Son be NOT like you. May he grow with respect for people around him and love his family. Remember, what goes around, comes around.... I believe in karma. With this I rest my case. I want you to know that from this day forward, you have no sister in me.

Picture of her Son


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home